Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Q&A : NYC based stylist Danielle Nachmani

Dear friend and amazing NYC based stylist Danielle Nachmani and I sat down for a little Q&A session after fashion week. With both of our schedules being so crazy last month we managed to squeeze in some time to get this done before she is off to Paris! Check out what she has to say about her must-haves for fall, beauty regime, and her love for styling.

Danielle with Christian Siriano for his Spring/Summer 2012 runway

How did you know styling was something that you wanted to do?
There was never a time that I can remember where it wasn't what I wanted to do.When I was younger I was always interested in the minds behind the beautiful editorial stories, runway shows, and ad campaigns.


What has been your favorite shoot to work on since you have started styling?
I did an editorial story for Vogue Nippon, that was an incredible experience.

whats your # 1 rule when styling a client?
Making sure they feel comfortable and beautiful.


How would you describe your style?
I like Simple statements.


what items are in your closet that you cannot live without?
Black Rag and Bone boots and Prada Patent leather Penny loafers, Ive resoled both about 3 times.Row Tshirts, and my Vintage 501 Levis.

What is your beauty regime?

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize

How do you start your day when you know you have a major client or shoot?

Coffee.


Who would be your dream client to dress?

I think for me I love working with desingers, Jil Sander and Dries Van Noten are two design houses I would love to one day work with, a girl can dream :)

What are you most looking forward to wear this fall?

All my outerwear, I am definitely a collector of coats..I love coats the way most girls love shoes.

who's you new favorite blogger ?
SOMETHINGNAVY.COM i also love stylebykling.com




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...