Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

black.white

Im still trying to get the hang of taking these pictures, I much rather take pictures of others but since I have been getting requests I cant say no to my little secret followers. Its a rainy day in New York so we decided to take the pictures at home. I found this skirt at spitalfields market in London. It is a hand sewn skirt with beautifully detailed roses and yes my new katherine amberleigh shoes are awesome as well.

P.S stay tuned for the next fashion guest.


skirt: spitalfields market find; top : nanushka, shoes :kathryn amberleigh; bracelets: a random collection from all over the place

4 comments:

  1. love the shoes!! the skirts really pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the skirt, and the THE SHOES are AMAZING!!!! Can I have them for my bday?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...